Just as businesses need to take scalability into account to plan for potential growth when they develop their internal processes, website designers and website-building tool designers need to do so as well.
As you will see in the following list, top web design tools for agencies and designers usually address this need for scalability in one form or another. Whether it relates to a business’s growth or a need for increases in web design flexibility because of the ever-changing marketplace.
If you’re seeking to explore new options to address the growth in your business or need to expand your skillset to address changes in web design trends, you’ll find plenty to choose from in this list of 14 top web design tools and resources for designers and agencies for 2023.
If you own a web agency, scalability and unlocking more revenue are very important. Using the right software stack should be a priority, and the Brizy white-label website builder might be the edge you need over your competition.
This white-label website builder from Brizy is a scalable solution that is perfect for agencies and resellers.
Brizy lets you:
- brand and sell the platform as your own (replace all branding elements (website builder name, platform domain URL, logo & more);
- offer your clients professional, high-quality websites pain-free and without worry because updates, hosting, SSL certificates for security, and CDN networks for loading speed are managed and handled 100% by Brizy;
- unlimited hosting included and scalable infrastructure no matter if you have 1, 100, or 10000 clients.
With Brizy, you can unlock more revenue and scale for your business by offering a fully white-label website builder platform to your clients.
Click on the banner to find out more about Brizy’s many White Label advantages.
One thing most top tools have in common is they can offer a great deal for a relatively small investment. Trafft is a simple yet powerful appointment scheduling system for service businesses that can give you an enormous return on your investment.
From a single platform and with a single tool, Trafft:
- helps you optimize your staff and services schedule, giving you more time to do what you do best;
- automatically schedules on-site or virtual appointments, meetings & events;
- accepts online payments with Stripe, PayPal, Mollie, and Authorize.net;
- automatically sends SMS and email invoices, notifications, and reminders to clients or customers.
Other Trafft features include custom domains and fields, service extras, coupons, and group bookings.
Trafft can upgrade customer experience, increase loyalty, reduce no-shows, and boost client retention. If your business is service-oriented, you could benefit from clicking on the banner.
wpDataTables is a feature-rich Tables and Charts WordPress plugin with more than 60 out-of-the-box data management and table and chart-building features, together with add-ons that can extend its functionality even further.
wpDataTables is designed to make the process of data representation and interaction quick, easy, and effective, and more than 70,000+ companies and individuals that work with complex data types have already put this powerful table and chart-building plugin to good use.
- wpDataTables can process up to millions of rows of data quickly.
- wpDataTables allows you to create individual filters for your dataset, a handy way to quickly drill down to the information you want to present.
- Tables and charts can be made editable and responsive.
- Cells, rows, and columns can be highlighted depending on their content with wpDataTables Conditional Formatting feature.
Click on the banner to find out more about this feature-rich tables and charts WordPress plugin.
To call Total a web designer’s tool is somewhat of an understatement. In reality, this aptly-name flexible multipurpose WordPress theme is a complete toolbox neatly wrapped in a single package with enough options to take your creativity to the limit.
Total’s key features include:
- an advanced and extended version of the WPBakery page builder;
- impressive selections of easy-to-work-with demos and section templates;
- Slider Revolution for creating sliders and other engaging content.
Total integrates seamlessly with Elementor, WooCommerce, WPML, bbPress, and most popular plugins.
Amelia is a WordPress booking plugin for service-oriented businesses such as beauty parlors, health and fitness clubs, educational and training enterprises, and more.
- Clients can initiate online appointment bookings 24⁄7. Amelia keeps them updated by sending appointments, reminders, and payment notifications via email, SMS, and WhatsApp, thereby significantly reducing no-shows.
- Amelia also manages group bookings, packages, events bookings, single-service appointment bookings with multiple durations, and resource booking that permits the sharing of services while avoiding overbooking.
Amelia provides business owners and managers with a dashboard that summarizes business critical KPIs.
Uncode is a creative WooCommerce WordPress theme crafted with great attention given to flexibility, performance, and the ability to create pixel-perfect websites. It is a best-selling theme that can account for more than 100,000 sales to date.
Uncode has everything you could ask for to build incredible websites, with features that include:
- 70+ carefully crafted, importable pre-made designs;
- a Page Builder, an advanced Product Builder, and Ajax filters for creating performant WooCommerce or any other website types;
- a Wireframes plugin with which you can easily import 550+ carefully crafted section templates that are easy to combine and modify.
You might think that when you’ve seen one font identification app, you’ve seen them all, but that’s not really the case. WhatFontIs stands out from other font identifiers with a success rate of 90%, and even the 10% misses are due in large part to the submission of low-quality images.
- The WhatFontIs 840K+ font database and AI-powered font finder can display 60+ fonts that are like the font submitted, along with information as to where they can be purchased or downloaded.
- WhatFontIs can also identify cursive fonts, but only if the letters are separated before the images are submitted.
Harington is a WordPress creative portfolio theme that is specially designed for use by designers, artists, photographers, and all other creative types, but anyone can use it to achieve the outstanding effects it’s capable of producing.
Harington features include:
- beautifully crafted sliders, multiple portfolio grid options, dynamic GSAP animations, and AJAX loading;
- a creative showcase slider, super-fast Ajax page loading, and silky smooth page transition features that avoid jerky-looking animations;
- a one-click demo data import to create a pre-built site in seconds.
Harington is SEO-friendly and ready for retina screens.
Slider Revolution has been updated and transformed into a video slider plugin with which you can create incredible full-page video slideshows for your WordPress website, and you don’t need professional coding or video editing skills to do so.
- Slider Revolution comes with more than 250 pre-built templates that will make your site look like it took months and tens of thousands of dollars to design.
- Choose a slider template, replace its video content with your choice, customize your slider with Slider Revolution’s visual editor, and add it to a WordPress web page.
Slider Revolution is trusted by 9 million+ users.
Mobirise is an offline downloadable app for Windows and Mac you can use to create small to medium websites, landing pages, and simple web stores. You can earn money with Mobirise as it is free for commercial as well as personal use.
- Mobirise features a minimalistic, easy-to-use interface, it’s Google and mobile-friendly, and it also excels as a fast prototyping tool.
- You get 7600+ beautiful website themes, blocks, and templates to help you get started.
- You can host your site wherever you wish.
- You have full access to HTML if you want to code.
Dr. Link Check is a web-based tool that you can use to unearth broken links on your website. Dr. Link Check checks each website link to see if:
- the URL is properly formatted;
- the server responds on time;
- the SSL certificate is valid;
- the server returns an error code (404, 500, etc.);
- the link points to a parked domain;
- the link appears on a blacklist for hosting malicious content.
Dr. Link Check gives you a report of the links that need attention. You can configure your checks to run automatically on a monthly, weekly, or daily basis.
Essential Grid is considered by many to be the best WordPress grid plugin on the market. Created by the Developers of Slider Revolution, Essential Grid has a user base of 400,000 happy customers.
- With Essential Grid, you can create stunning grid layouts and fast & responsive designs that allow you to control how your grids appear on various devices.
- Essential grid gives you the ability to feed your grid galleries with social media content like Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, Flickr, and Vimeo.
You will also receive one-on-one hand-held customer support.
The fact that Blocksy is a free WordPress theme is only one of many different reasons for adding it to your toolbox.
- Blocksy is built on top of Gutenberg with the latest web technologies, it features clean code, and it is fast, eCommerce ready, translation ready, and fully responsive.
- Blocksy’s modern and elegant pre-built starter sites are both useful and inspirational and are supported by multiple other features to finish your projects.
- Blocksy is compatible with Elementor, Brizy, Beaver Builder, and WooCommerce and supports Custom Post Types and Dynamic Data.
Blocksy offers a White Label option.
It’s not your fault if you fall in love with Avada; you aren’t the first to do so. The reason isn’t complicated. It’s simply that this #1 best-selling theme of all time makes it so easy to create amazing websites – and fast.
- Avada’s 1‑click demo importer won’t waste your time, and with the live drag-and-drop visual editor, you can customize one of the countless templates and make it your own or build your own templates.
- You can customize layouts, headers, store pages, and almost anything else. You can even update global styles across your website with ease.
Given the right combination of the best web design tools for designers in your toolbox, you should be able to add features or functionality to your websites that may have been difficult or impossible to incorporate in the past. And, if you take the time to find the right web design resources for designers, it can result in providing the added flexibility you sometimes need. And they can also serve as sources of inspiration.
If you’re seeking to explore new options, you’ll find it easy to pick a quality web design tool or resource from this list of 14 top web design tools for agencies and designers for 2023.
[– This is a sponsored post on behalf of BAW Media –]